Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staghorn Kidney Stones and Arthritis
Heart 
[size=4][b]Staghorn Kidney Stones - Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]Arthritis by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra The first Western disease I was ever familiar with as a little boy was arthritis. My beloved paternal grandmother, Bertha Cooper, suffered from this pathology for many years. She had it very bad in her wrists and joints. I remember her asking me if I would go to the corner liquor store on the corner of 101st Street and Avalon Boulevard in Watts, California, and buy her some Ben Gay, a white pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory rubbing cream. She would rub Ben Gay on her wrists and joints and her tendons as well. :o.

[size=large][b]One of the Greatest Contributors of Arthritis is Collard and Mustard Greens[/b][/size][hr]Sorry Black folks, Negroes, and soul food lovers! But this is true! Greens are laced with "oxalic" acid and this oxalic acid is greatly produced when you cook the greens. This is true! And for you rat feces-laced chocolate lovers out there, your precious chocolate also contains oxalic acid. We find great potential in Gout. This is the reason we have used this opportunity to let you learn the potential that lies in Gout. Smile

[size=large][b]Man, Life is So Wonderful When You Know How to Heal and Prevent Disease[/b][/size][hr]The understanding of diseases is just as important. Sometimes I'm full of grief and sorrow from my knowledge and knowing that people suffer from a lack of knowledge (and insanity too). See Ecclesiastes 1:18 and Hosea 4:6 We did not write too elaborate an article on Uric Acid as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it!

[size=large][b]You Understand Arthritis, You Should Understand Tendonitis and Gout[/b][/size][hr]They are acidic fluid build up problems in the joints that cause inflammation (pain). Self-praise is no praise. So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Gout. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it!

Soaking inflamed body parts in hot water and essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus is also beneficial for arthritis. But most importantly in fighting arthritis is modified diet. Cut out or cut down on meat and dairy products. These are two of the biggest culprits in causing arthritis. A vegetable cocktail consisting of celery, parsley, apple and/or carrot (for sweetness and base) 3-4 times weekly will greatly remove acid buildup in the joints. By all means, avoid all acidic beverages (beer, soda pop, milk, orange juice, wine, coffee, etc.). Reading all this about Uric Acid is sure to help you get a better understanding of Uric Acid. So make full use of the information we have provided here.

My family could not, would not, and to this very day, still will not believe that what they put into their mouths cause their pathologies and eventually kills them. It was easy to write me off when I was a Muslim and member of the Nation of Islam in the early 1990s, simply saying "that boy is mad at white folks and the world!" But today as a Naturist, what's their excuse? Nothing but ignorance and traditional paralysis! Soul food is a tradition, Djehuty! Yes, a tradition that leads to an early grave! Some of the matter found here that is pertaining to Gout seems to be quite obvious. You may be surprised how come you never knew about it before!

[size=large][b]You can Rub this Salve Directly on Your Joints or Other Problems Area[/b][/size][hr]It is very soothing and healing. And of course, as an herbalist, I have formulated my own Joint Formula that consists of all the herbs mentioned above that is a powerful little formula that works wonders for me when my wrists start to hurt from excessive typing (typing up all that legal pleading). :o.

[b]Mentioned all of the above to let you all know that my grandmother's arthritis was caused by what she ate and drank on a daily basis through ignorance, tradition, and habit.[/b]

[list][*]Should also mention the importance of pineapple enzymes called Bromelain for the healing of arthritis and other acid conditions.[*]Bromelain or pineapple enzymes are anti-inflammatory in nature and effect and therefore provide healing for arthritis.[*]They taste just like candy and are chewable and you can chew as much as you like, although 3-6 tablets after dinner ought to get the job done.[*]You can find Bromelain at most good health food stores.[*]Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Uric Acid?[*]Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.[/list]

[size=medium][b]Arthritis Symptoms Causes Treatment Remedies Types Information[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...ritis.jpeg]

Devil's Claw, Boswellia, Uva Ursi, and Mullein are the paramount arthritis herbs. They greatly counteract mucus, which is the byproduct of acid, which causes inflammation. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Uric Acid so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

[size=large][b]Organic Sulfur, Commonly Called MSM Sulfur, is Also Great in Healing Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]So is Noni juice! You can make your own healing salve as well from a base butter or oil such as shea or cocoa butter, coconut, olive, or almond oil (or any other good oil) and add in a few drops (10-15 drops) of the following essential oils: Peppermint, Clove, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Birch, and/or Spearmint. The presentation of an article on Uric Acid plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it!

However, the children of the future, including my son, Asim, and daughter, Layla, and other Conscious Minds offspring - Nadya, Najee, Elijah, Asar, Sunshine and the newest edition from Melia and Obea, and the others (out here on the West Coast in Los Angeles) will all benefit from this profound knowledge of proper diet as well as from my suffering and grief, as well as their parents. I'm also quite sure that many children around the nation will also benefit from their parents' reading and applying this health information and knowledge that is freely distributed.

[size=large][b]As a Little Boy, I Didn't Understand Disease[/b][/size][hr]I didn't know how my grandmother developed arthritis. All I knew is that she had it (and claimed it too). Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Gout, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning.

[size=large][b]Can't Forget about Magnet Therapy as Well for Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]Magnets make a problem or injured area alkaline and also enhances circulation to the problem area so that healing can begin. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition on Gout with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.
[size=medium][b]Pain Medications Can Damage Your Kidneys! - Dr. Corson[/b][/size]

Grandma Sis was lucky, eventually dying from degeneracy (that doctors call natural death). However, her sons (and daughter-in-laws, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren) were not so lucky, dying from the insidious cancer, including my father from lung cancer in 1994 and my mother from pancreatic cancer in.

Quote:[list][*]She didn't smoke cigarettes like her five sons, but she would roll up her own smokes with Prince Albert brand tobacco and Zig Zag paper.[*]My childhood friends thought my grandmother smoked marijuana.[*]It was a little embarrassing until they found out what it was she was really smoking.[*]Developing a basis for this composition on Gout was a lengthy task.[*]It took lots of patience and hard work to develop. :o[/list]

[list][*]MSM Sulfur- ***** id=73 It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Gout if they are presented in an easy and clear way.[*]The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it![*]The smoking also created an over acid condition in my grandmother as well.[*]She also had bouts with gout, which is nothing but arthritis in the ankle area.[/list]

Now, I don't want you thinking soul food is the cause of arthritis, because a lot of white folks, Mexicans/Latinos, and Asians also suffer from arthritis. Like soul food, the Standard American Diet will also cause arthritis. Arthritis is an American disease! Wink

[size=large][b]However, Other Certain Herbs Work Synergistically With the Herbs Supra[/b][/size][hr]Personally, no healing from arthritis can take place efficiently without the following herbs: Devil's Claw, Boswellia (Frankincense), Uva Ursi, Mullein leaves, Saffron, Cayenne pepper, Feverfew, and Guaiac wood.

Mother Nature has provided healing for arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. To heal from arthritis, all one needs to consume is certain herbs. Herbs that are anti-inflammatory in nature are the best to heal from arthritis. These herbs include Meadowsweet, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Birch, White and Black Willow Bark and Balm of Gilead. Gout are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life. It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!

However, when the Universe bestowed its Akashic Records of health knowledge upon me in the late 1990s, I finally understood why Grandma Sis (Bertha) developed and suffered from arthritis. You see, my grandmother was originally from the South, Mississippi to be exact. The ideal dinner was "soul food." My grandmother was an excellent cook and I never tasted any food back in my deaf, dumb, and blind days and years that tasted better than my paternal grandmother's food/cooking. However, while this so-called food, soul food, tasted good, I now understand that taste is not the criterion or measuring stick for what is healthy or nutritional. It was Grandma's good tasting soul food that did her in with arthritis and tendonitis. Yes, all that cornbread, collard and mustard greens, salt pork, candied yams, fried chicken, liver, catfish, pork chops, rock Cornish hen, neck bones, ham, white rice, etc. eventually did her (and the rest of my family members) in. Not to mention eating all that white, refined Webber's and Wonder bread, flap jacks (pancakes), syrup and biscuits, bacon, sausages, jelly cake, jelly sandwiches, saltine crackers, Vienna sausages, potted meat, Spam, hog's head cheese, liverwurst, etc. And what about all that hot cocoa, coffee (laced with white sugar and dairy cream), butter milk, pet milk, Kool-Aid, and soda pop that she drunk? Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Uric Acid. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance.

As much as I loved soul food and my relative's cooking back in my death (Negro) days, you couldn't put a gun to my head and compel me to eat a piece of chicken or pork today, and I mean that! I love myself too much to harm my temple of God. My children are beautiful (and highly astute and precocious) because of what their parents ate before and while conceiving them. You can do it too! Uric Acid came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Uric Acid is?

[list][*]Make the change people![*]Taste is not the criterion for what is healthy.[*]Nutritional content is![*]Peace and love, readership![*]This article was compliments of www.DHERBS.com and Djehuty Ma'at-Ra, the People's Herbalist![/list]
Sad 
[size=4][b]Foods to Lower Uric Acid - Gout Treatment - Consuming Lots of Water a Day Isn't So Tough[/b][/size][hr]Individuals who suffer from gout know that they must consume a great deal of water every day. There are 2 reasons why this is so important in gout treatment.

[size=large][b]Thus the Exhortations for Gout Sufferers to Consume Water[/b][/size][hr]At least 8 - 12 x 8fl. oz glasses a day, maybe more. Twelve glasses of water is about twice the advised daily amount for healthy individuals. Some people would discover this daunting. However it doesn't all have to be "pure" water.

[size=large][b]Any Beverage With Alcohol is Out[/b][/size][hr]Finally do not forget those foods which are filled with water. The greatest water material foods are surprise, surprise, watermelons and tomatoes. Both include over 90% water. Watermelons are an alkaline food, however understand that tomatoes might be low pH (i.e. acidic) and this makes eating them a source of dispute among those who go over the great points of a gout diet plan. And consume soups and stews - it's water once again. Often, exactly what we hear about Reduce Uric Acid can show to be rather humorous and illogical. This is why we have actually presented this side of Reduce Uric Acid to you.

Quote:[list][*]What can you count as water, apart from "pure" water?[*]The usual consists of are tea, juices and milk.[*]Routine coffee?[*]Most likely not because of its caffeine.[*]Caffeine, as lots of people know, serves as a diuretic.[*]That is, it draws water from cells.[*]But decaffeinated coffee has hardly any caffeine.[/list]

[size=large][b]Cow's Milk is Around 88% Water[/b][/size][hr]Not as much as a glass of water, however pretty close at the end of a twelve glass day. One research study showed that milk proteins could minimize uric acid levels, another that milk products lowered the threat of getting gout. There is a lot of jargon gotten in touch with Uric Acid Levels. However, we have removed the challenging ones, and only utilized the ones understood by everybody.

[size=large][b]Tea is Probably Much Better Than Coffee for Gout Victims[/b][/size][hr]The USDA National Nutrient database proves to that tea has less caffeine and that it contains far more useful flavonoid antioxidants than does coffee. Black or green. However to obtain the most anti-oxidants make your own teapot tea, or with a teabag, and not consume instant versions. It was at the spur of the minute that we ventured to compose something about Reduce Uric Acid. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Reduce Uric Acid.

[size=large][b]Water Has Another Useful Effect[/b][/size][hr]Drinking water normally has a pH of 7.0. At this pH level it has an alkaline result on the body which is preferable in gout treatment since a more alkaline body is most likely to excrete uric acid. More water, other things being equal, is more likely to excrete uric acid. We have actually written a funny anecdote on Gout to make it reads more pleasurable and fascinating to you. In this manner you discover there is a funny side to Gout too!

Water dilutes uric acid, an excess of which in the body is typically, but not always, the instant cause of gout. Diluted uric acid is more likely to be expelled from the body. If it is, the body's level of uric acid falls. And if uric acid levels fall to the scientific target of 6mg/dL in males, slightly less in females, the troublesome MSU crystals in the joints might liquify, hence relieving a gout attack and preventing a reoccurring one. Smile

Since one of the objectives of drinking water is to raise body pH usage pH test strips or litmus paper to find and monitor your pH. Type "pH test strips" or "pH test stix" into an Internet search box to find online suppliers. Make sure you follow the brochure's directions, and display outcomes by trying to find trend modifications over time. One test does not cut it. We were furnished with many points to consist of while blogging about Natural Solutions Gout that we were actually lost as to which to utilize and which to discard! Big Grin.

Sometimes, even if an individual lives a healthy way of life, avoid alcohol or beverages it decently, they can experience a condition that mirrors gout, but remains in reality, a different arthritic condition entirely known as pseudogout. To assist you understand the differences between these two, the following is a breakdown of the causes, signs and treatments for each condition.

Gout is a type of arthritis that takes place suddenly, usually impacting the huge toe, and triggers serious painful attacks, tenderness and soreness in the affected joint. An attack can last days or weeks. Gout is triggered by a develop of uric acid which develops into uric acid crystals that are deposited into the joints causing them to become inflamed. The very first attack of gout frequently takes place late in the evening.

[b]Build up of uric acid that develops into gout can arise from:[/b]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...out98.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Symptoms of Gout – the Symptoms of Gout are Most Often Acute[/b][/size]

There seems that there is a great deal of confusion regarding what gout arthritis, or gouty arthritis, is due to the fact that a lot of people just believe that arthritis is arthritis which all types are the exact same. But that is merely not the case at Wink

[size=large][b]With the Swelling and the Swelling of the Afflicted Area[/b][/size][hr]As soon as the medicine has actually begun, individuals will see the discomfort will reduce within twelve hours and it will be totally gone within forty-eight hours. Medical professionals may choose to Reading is a practice that needs to be cultivated from a small age. Just if one has the routine of reading can one acquire more understanding on things like Arthritis Uric Acid.

[b]Typical Signs And Treatment An individual who has gout arthritis might observe that only one or 2 joints are affected and those normally appear to be the[/b]

[list][*]Alcohol, and females who are postmenopausal.[*]Gout arthritis is also seen in individuals who already experience obesity, kidney disease, sickle cell anemia, and diabetes. [*]Throbbing in the joints and for some people, it is subduing.[*]The pain normally does last a few days but then will disappear and might come back later on down the roadway without warning.[*]Then again, there are the fortunate ones who never go[*]Knee, the ankle joints, or the big toe.[*]In most cases, gout arthritis gives attacks in the night but will carry on to other parts of the day.[*]Lots of people who experience gout arthritis will state that the pain feels like a crushing or[*]There is a great deal of uric acid that has actually built up within the joints to cause the pain.[*]Gout arthritis is where there is excessive uric acid produced or when the kidney is no longer able to obtain rid of the[/list]

All as gout arthritis is very different from other kinds of arthritis. This kind of arthritis is a sudden attack of extreme discomfort within the joints of the body however mainly in the legs and the feet joints. This generally takes place once It would be helpless aiming to get people who are not thinking about understanding more about Gout Arthritis to check out short articles pertaining to it. Only individuals thinking about Gout Arthritis will enjoy this short article. :o.

[size=large][b]Through It Once Again in Their Lives[/b][/size][hr]There is medication that can be offered to those dealing with gout arthritis and that medication assists the discomfort along A great deal of creativity is required in writing. People may think that writing on Gouty is extremely simple; on the contrary, understanding and imagination has to be merged to create a fascinating structure.

Keep the client on a daily dosage of the medication to help prevent future painful attacks from the gout arthritis. When dealt with correctly, lots of people can live their daily lives without doubt and the uncomfortable attacks will The more readers we get to this composing on Gout, the more motivation we get to produce similar, intriguing short articles for you to read. So continue reading and pass it to your friends. :o.

[size=large][b]Gout is Likewise Understood is Metabolic Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]Gout is condition that results from crystals of uric acid depositing in tissues of the body. Gout is a complicated disorder that can affect anyone. Males are most likely to get gout than ladies are, however women become significantly susceptible to gout after menopause. Gout typically assaults the huge toe (around 75% of very first attacks), however it can also impact other joints such as the ankle, heel, instep, knee, wrist, elbow, fingers, and spinal column. In some cases the condition may appear in the joints of the little toes which have ended up being immobile due to effect injury previously in life, causing poor blood flow that results in gout. There are likewise different racial tendencies to develop gout. In the United States, gout is two times as widespread in African American males as it is in Caucasians. Approximately one million individuals in the United States struggle with attacks of gout.

[list][*]Gout Remedies Tips 1.[*]Take safflower in capsule type to help the healing process. 2.[*]Apply elm leaf tea to impacted area for discomfort and inflammation.[/list]

[size=large][b]Many Natural Home Remedy Assist for Relief Gout[/b][/size][hr]Lemon juice avoids gout attacks by stimulating the formation of calcium carbonate in the body. Calcium carbonate neutralizes acids in the body, including uric acid that sets off gout attacks. Bananas act as an excellent solution for treating gout. Take in a diet plan of bananas for 3 to four days. Squeeze the juice of a lime in 1 glass of water. Drink today, noon and night. Extract a cup of juice of French beans (String beans). Drink this juice everyday for a month. Consume water in abundance 8-10 glasses per day will flush method contaminants and water down the uric acid levels. Lime is a well source in treating gout. The citric acid present in lime is a solvent of the uric acid which is the primary cause of this disease. Apples are considered important in Natural home remedy for Gout for that reason Consume an apple after every meal. There are universal applications on Gout remedy all over. However, it is up to us to choose the method used for these applications to obtain the very best results from them.

[size=large][b]Consume Cherry Juice for Remedy for Signs[/b][/size][hr]4. Consume foods high in potassium 5. Routine workout can eliminate or prevent joint discomfort. What we have written here about Gout Arthritis can be considered to be a special composition on Gout Arthritis. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.

[size=large][b]Teaspoon of Baking Soda With Meals Will Avoid Gout Attacks[/b][/size][hr]This will assist alkalize the body. 7. Squeeze the juice of a lime in 1 glass of water. Drink today, twelve noon and night. As you progress much deeper and deeper into this composition on Gout Arthritis, you make sure to unearth more info on Gout Arthritis. The info ends up being more fascinating as the deeper you venture into the structure.

Gout is a type of arthritis which affects mainly males between the ages of 40 and 50. Gout can likewise develop as co-morbidity of other diseases, consisting of polycythaemia, leukaemia, intake of cytotoxics, weight problems, diabetes, hypertension, renal disorders, and hemolytic anemia. Regularly drinking alcohol interferes increase the threat for establishing gout. Other threat factors consist of is direct exposure to lead in the environment. High dietary intake of abundant foods that contain purine. Medications that might interfere with the body's capability to eliminate uric acid. Changing the way you eat can assist you manage your gout. Consume a healthy mix of foods so you get the nutrients you need. Limitation foods like meat, fish, and beer. Drink plenty of water and other fluids. The first line of treatment need to be discomfort relief. Colchicine was previously the drug of option in intense attacks of gout. We do hope that you discover the info here something worth suggesting others to check out and think about as soon as you complete reading all there has to do with Gout Attacks.

Cherries have actually had a long history of being described as the "the recovery fruit". Simply as cranberries avoid urinary system infections and an apple-a-day can keep the medical professional away, tart cherries are understood to stop gout and arthritis discomfort. But if tart cherries are so great, why have not you heard more about them? Well first, the FDA doesn't want you to understand.

Tart cherry capsules are another method to obtain tart cherries. Tart cherry capsules are made with tart cherry powder. The tart cherry powder is used the freeze-dried process. The freeze dried process is one of the very best methods to get tart cherry powder. The reason is the freeze-dried procedure records 100% of the nutritional value of the tart cherry. Getting information on specific subjects can be rather irritating for some. This is the factor this short article was composed with as much matter relating to Gout Joint Discomfort as possible. This is the method we aim to help others in discovering Gout Joint Pain. Wink

[list][*]Addition to fresh cherries and cherry drinks you can also select from tart cherry juice concentrate and tart cherry pills.[*]Among the benefits of tart cherry juice concentrate is it takes approximately 100 cherries to make simply one ounce of tart cherry juice.[*]So the tart cherry juice is a highly focused method to get your day-to-day dosage of cherries. www.traversebayfarms.com[/list]

Addition to combating joint discomfort, research study likewise proves to tart cherry juice helps to relieve aching muscles due to workout. According to a research study released in the British Journal of Medication in June 2006, discovered that a drink made with tart cherry juice showed effective in reducing exercise-caused muscle pain and exercise-induced strength loss. The research study was carried out on college athletes and the outcomes essentially discovered that the tart cherry beverage assisted to reduce pain and strength loss when compared with the placebo.

Secondly, although tart cherries have actually been studied for many years, no real effort was ever really made to promote the health benefits of the tart cherry. Nevertheless, the cherry growers are truly getting the word out about cherries to the world.

[size=large][b]Cherries are a Natural and High Source of Melatonin[/b][/size][hr]This helps to regulate circadian rhythms and preserve nighttime sleep patterns. Also, cherries have actually been shown to have naturally occurring anthocyanins. Although, anthocyanins exist in also any variety of colored fruit, the unique cosmetics of the compounds discovered in the tart cherry assists to combat joint discomfort. So in other words, the compounds in the tart cherry are natural COX-1 and COX-2 inhibitors. Now that we take in it, Gout Joint Discomfort are not actually that difficult a topic to write about. Simply looking at the word, ideas form in individuals's minds about the significance and usage of Gout Joint Pain.