Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condition Gout More Treatment
Tongue 
[size=4][b]Condition Gout More Treatment - Review of Uricinex[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:Uricinex claims to reduce, and sometimes completely eliminate pain and swelling caused by gout. It does this thanks to a proprietary blend that reduces the level of Uric Acid. Micronutra, the makers of Uricinex, claims that this is all achieved naturally, without the side effects of prescription drugs. In addition, Urinex touts a high level of success, shown in an independent clinical study.

[list][*]Sufferers from gout, a debilitating and painful condition, often take several prescription medicines to combat this disease.[*]These medications often leave patients with side effects that include impaired liver functions.[*]Many of those afflicted by gout turn to natural supplements to replace/enhance their prescription treatments.[*]Uricinex is one of the most popular of these natural supplements.[/list]

[size=large][b]So How Does Uricinex Stack Up Against Its Own Claims?[/b][/size][hr]According to numerous testimonials, Uricinex does provide relief, sometimes within 72 hours. This pain relief appears to be caused by liquefying the crystallized uric acid that has formed in the joints. This is the cause of pain for gout sufferers. This liquid uric acid can then be expelled through urination. So on this count, Uricinex does appear to be very legitimate.

[size=large][b]Uricinex Boasts an All-Natural Composition With No Side Effects[/b][/size][hr]From a partial list of ingredients on the company's website, the main ingredients are derived from Yucca (a plant), Artichokes, Turmeric (a member of the ginger family), and Sylmarin (Milk Thistle). These ingredients are indeed natural. However the complete list of ingredients is not available for review. As for the side effects, research into similar products shows that a very small percentage of users (one half of 1%) have manor upset stomach symptoms. They are told to take the supplements with a meal to alleviate this problem. Again, this has not been reported for Uricinex, but for similar products on the market. The number of affected people is so small and not directly attributed to Uricinex use that we can believe the claim. :o.

Micronutria uses a 30-day independent clinical study as support for its effectiveness. The study claims that people who took two pills, three times a day reported positive results 97.7 % of the time. 94.2% reported that their pain was completely done. While these are impressive numbers, it is important to note that only 36 people took part in this study. This is by no means an exhaustive research into the benefits and possible side effects of Uricinex. More should be done to validate the claims made about this product.

[list][*]This quick review has outlined a few of the key points to look for when considering Uricinex as a supplement for gout pain relief.[*]Most of its claims appear to be legitimate and the product seems to do exactly what it claims.[*]More research should be done to backup the claims, but in general, I recommend Uricinex.[*]Foods that cause gout are rich in a chemical called purines.[*]These foods include organ meats such as liver, brain, kidneys and sweetbreads.[*]Other foods include anchovies, herring, dried peas and beans.[*]There is some recent research, which has shown that vitamin C in certain doses may decrease the uric acid level slightly.[*]However it may not be relevant in patients with gout and further details are needed.[*]Another interesting recent research revelation was that meat and seafood intake raised uric acid levels but dairy intake decreased it.[*]Again, what this means for patients who have gout or individuals trying to prevent gout is unclear.[*]Surprisingly, recent analyses have shown that moderate protein or even purine-rich vegetables was not associated with an increased risk of gout.[/list]

The purines get converted to uric acid but if they accumulate in excess they will cause gout. The uric acid crystals, which form will irritate the lining of joints such as the one in the big toe. This leads to inflammation and pain and swelling at the joint. Cutting back on the amount of foods that cause gout or avoiding them is a good idea if someone has gout, however, always remember to get an adequate and balanced diet. Alcohol affects the removal of uric acid from the body and too much alcohol can trigger gout. Low carbohydrate diets, which are rich in protein, can also trigger gout. People often forget to drink enough water especially in winter and this needs to be kept in mind if they are on a low carbohydrate diet. With the use of medications there is less of a need for a drastic dietary change but avoiding or limiting certain foods will help reduce the severity of attacks and may help people who have difficulty with medications that treat gout.

[size=large][b]Am Writing this Feeling Appalled![/b][/size][hr]One of my ex-gout customers wrote a recent e-mail to me stating the cost of gout medication. I was completely unaware of the extreme expense of gout medication. I guess, I just assumed that mediation couldn't be more than a few hundred dollars. However, I was wrong!

[size=large][b]"My Husband (Who Suffered from Gout) Has Seen Several Doctors in the Past Year[/b][/size][hr]And recently a doctor said that he could give him an injection that would cost $1, We refused and bought your Cure Gout Naturally Remedy Report. My husband has been gout free for 2 months and you saved us two weeks salary. Thanks!" ~ Barb, CA.

Learn how thousands of ex-gout sufferers have saved thousands of dollars, hundreds of hours and unbearable pain by our 6-month guaranteed natural gout remedy. To learn more about our step-by-step cure, please visit our Cure Gout Naturally Website today. Because one more night is not worth the pain! It is rather inviting to go on writing on Cure Gout. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

[list][*][b]Gout Home-Remedy Neutralizes Uric Acid[/b] [b]1.[/b] Water could be one of the best remedies for every ailment.[*]You should start making a habit of drinking 10-12 glasses of water per day.[*]By drinking more water, you will urinate more thus flushing some of the uric acid build up.[*]Water is great prevention.[/list]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...lt412.jpeg]

[size=large][b]And It Won't Cost $1,000+![/b][/size][hr]In fact, the cost could be as low as $20 for the store-boughten ingredients that neutralize the uric acid causing the pain. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about Gout Medication, nothing could stop us from writing!

[list][*][b]4.[/b] Begin eating healthier with fruits, veggies, fresh foods, whole grains and low fat foods. [b]5.[/b] Take a hike![*]Literally, go for a walk or a hike to get some exercise.[*]After the area loosens up, your body will thank you and you will naturally lower the uric acid levels in your blood.[*]Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page?[*]So much stands to gain, and to lose about Gout Remedy through a single page.[*][b]A Step-by-Step Gout Cure[/b] Immediate Relief in Hours![*]How does that sound?[*]You can actually be relieved of gout pain in hours if you take specific neutralizing-foods (at every grocery store) whenever your gout attacks occur.[*]Imagine not having to suffer the whole night with the pain![*]Imagine waking up feeling refreshed![*]Imagine not being laid up in bed because of the pain![*]Ignorance is bliss, is it?[*]Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Cure Gout.[*]So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it![/list]

[size=large][b]Do You Suffer from the Arthritic Pain of Gout?[/b][/size][hr]Have you been taking medication with little to no relief? Are you tired of popping pills to hide the pain? A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Gout Uric Acid! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.

[list][*][b]2.[/b] Vitamin C![*]Vitamin C has been documented to lower uric acid levels in the body as well as help the body's immunity.[*]Do not exceed 2,000 mg of Vitamin C per day. [/list]

[size=large][b]Don't Get Ripped Off; Cure Gout Naturally![/b][/size][hr][b]Cure Gout Naturally [/b] You have a front row seat to one of the most miraculous spectacles on planet earth! The human body! For the past three thousand years, it has amazed, mystified, and astonished the most intelligent scientists. And decade after decade, it continues to amaze us with its unbelievable functions. And the greatest of all functions, its ability to repair and heal itself! In your case, the body can cure gout naturally if given the correct tools to do so.

[list][*][b]3.[/b] Apple cider vinegar can help treat gout by being consumed or applied to swollen area.[*]As a drink, you can actually add the vinegar to a cup of tea to change the pH of your blood which lowers the uric acid levels.[/list]