Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Facts about Gout
Star 
[size=4][b]Interesting Facts about Gout - Detailed Information on Gout[/b][/size][hr]Gout is sometimes called the "disease of kings" because it has long been associated with the wrong kind of excess in food and wine, only the rich and powerful could afford. Gout is one of the most common forms of arthritis (inflammation). Gout is the state resulting from uric acid crystals in the filing of body tissues. Gout is characterized by an overload of uric acid in the body and recurring attacks of inflammation (arthritis). The chronic gout can lead to hard nodule deposits of uric acid in and around the joints, decreased renal function and kidney stones. Gout affects about 1 in 100 people and less than 6 to 7 per cent of older men. Men are more likely to find that women are the drop, but women are becoming more sensitive to the drop after menopause.

[size=large][b]Left Untreated can Cause Permanent Joint Gout and Kidney Damage[/b][/size][hr]You can treat gout with drugs. The first line of treatment should be pain relief. NSAIDs may control inflammation and pain in patients with gout. NSAIDs include over-the-counter options such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen (Aleve, others), as well as the most powerful prescription NSAIDs. Corticosteroids, such as prednisone, given in short courses, are powerful anti-inflammatory agents for the treatment of acute gout. The ice can be applied for 20-30 minutes several times a day. Weight reduction may help to lower the risk of recurrent attacks of gout. The best solution is to reduce dietary fat and calorie intake combined with a programme of regular aerobic exercise. Alcohol consumption should be reduced or stopped. The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Gout Kidney as interesting as possible!

[size=large][b]Gout Treatment and Prevention Tips[/b][/size][hr]1. Drinking alcohol should be reduced or stopped. 2. Try to keep your weight down. 3. Use helpful devices such as a cart to carry your grocery bags. As we got to writing on Acute Gout, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Acute Gout! So vast are its resources.

Applying heat helps relax aching muscles, and reduces joint pain and soreness. 5. Applying cold helps to lessen the pain and swelling in a joint. The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people. People are more interested in the matter about Gout Treatment, and not length.

[size=large][b]Occurs More Frequently in Countries that Have a High Standard of Living[/b][/size][hr]Mostly male over the age of Gout affects up to 500000 (1 to of Canadians. Gout attacks usually the big toe (about 75 percent of initial attacks), but it can also affect other joints such as the ankle, heel, foot, knee, wrist, elbow, fingers, and the spine. The most common sign of gout is a nighttime attack of the swelling, tenderness, redness and pain in your big toe. Gout is strongly associated with obesity, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes. Due to genetic factors, the drop tends to run in some families. Gout can be inherited or occur as a complication of another condition. The use of thiazide diuretics used to treat high blood pressure and low dose aspirin may also raise levels of uric acid. People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Gout Kidney is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!

Few years ago, my friend Greg approached me about his arthritic problem of gout! He told me about his daily battle with the pain associated with gout! He also mentioned how going to bed (typically when a gout attack occurs) was more like a chore than a pleasure! Can you relate with Greg? The pain, the misery, the dread of the next attack! Or do you know a loved one who suffers from this painful disease?

[size=large][b]And the Kicker![/b][/size][hr]Men with gout were about 50% more likely to die from an acute heart attack than those men without gout! With millions of gout hospital visits each year, and over 500,000 coronary deaths per year... Can you understand the seriousness of gout?

[size=large][b]How Did He Do It?[/b][/size][hr]He was pro-active about curing gout and began living a healthy lifestyle! And you can too! [b]A Natural Gout Cure- No mediations needed and NO side-effects[/b] There is sure to be a forum on gout face once you get to read this article on Gout Cure Treatment. This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!

[size=large][b]Gout can be a Life and Death Ailment If Left Untreated![/b][/size][hr]I immediately made a phone call to Greg to check up! Greg followed our simple Natural Gout Cure and cured his gout, lost over 20 pounds and his blood pressure was over 15 points lower! I jokingly told him that he will be our 'cure gout poster child'. The more readers we get to this writing on Gout Cure Treatment, the more encouragement we get to produce similar, interesting articles for you to read. So read on and pass it to your friends.

[size=large][b]Do You Want to Discover How You can Cure the Pain and Not Hide It?[/b][/size][hr]Are you tired of wasting over 200 dollars on a hospital visits and over-priced medication? Reading is a habit that has to be cultivated from a small age. Only if one has the habit of reading can one acquire more knowledge on things like Purines.

You know anything about gout, you would guess that Greg was the perfect candidate for this arthritic condition. Greg was 30 pounds overweight, had a sedentary lifestyle (a sitting job), didn't exercise, typically ate high carb/fat meals, loved his beer and was 38 years old. I later realized, I probably could have approached him about wanting to try our natural gout cure as opposed to him coming to me. Go ahead and read this article on Gout Cure Treatment. We would also appreciate it if you could give us an analysis on it for us to make any needed changes to it.

[size=medium][b]Gout and Alcohol - Why You Should Stop Your Alcohol Intake?[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...cohol.jpeg]

[i]And finally, if you want to follow the same path that Greg and hundreds of other ex-gout sufferers followed, please take a few seconds to consider: [/i]

Do you want to discover a simple 'kitchen cupboard' cure that works in minutes? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, please take a few moments to check out our Natural Gout Cure Website and our NO-RISK guarantee! I would love to help you get your life back, cure your gout and possibly save your life! It would be hopeless trying to get people who are not interested in knowing more about Cure Gout to read articles pertaining to it. Only people interested in Cure Gout will enjoy this article.

Here is a list of some basic tips if you or a loved one is suffering from gout! [b] )[/b] Maintain Your Healthy Weight! [b] )[/b] Avoid Eating Meats (Purines)! A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that writing on Gout Attacks is very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition.

[list][*][b] )[/b] Drink half your weight in water![*]In ounces that is![*]I weight 180 pounds so I would drink 90 ounces of water per day![*]Roughly, 11 cups of water per day![*]This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Gout Cure Treatment.[*]This is so that those who don't know much about Gout Cure Treatment can learn more about it.[/list]

[size=large][b]Let Me Explain![/b][/size][hr][b]Curing Gout and Decreasing Your Chance of Heart Disease[/b] My career is centered around health! Therefore, my favorite part of the newspaper is the 'Health' Section. And while reading the daily paper, I noticed an article about gout! "Gout Increases Risk of Coronary Heart Disease". I instantly flipped the page and thought 'duh'. But, after thinking about my friend Greg, his family, our friendship, his life... I immediately flipped back and read the interesting article! Wink

Quote:[list][*]Do you want a simple step-by-step natural gout cure treatment that is guaranteed to work?[*]Are you sick of popping pills to 'band-aid' the pain?[/list]

[list][*][b] )[/b] Avoid or limit Alcohol Consumption. [b] )[/b] Exercise on a daily basis![*]Try to get at least 15 minutes of activity per day.[/list]

But like Greg (who has been gout free for almost 8 months now), you can naturally cure gout with simple gout remedies and gout prevention cures! And an added bonus, if you live a gout free lifestyle, I guarantee that you will lose weight and decrease your chance of heart disease in the process. The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people. People are more interested in the matter about Gout Death, and not length.

There are many different potential triggers for gout that you should be aware of if you suffer from the condition. One of the potential triggers that we've been asked about recently is sleep apnea. It may seem as though these two conditions are completely unrelated, but in reality, they are connected. The connection was first noticed when sleep apnea patients received treatment for their disorder and they noticed their gout symptoms simultaneously improved.

So, if you're suffering from gout, you may want to check to make sure that you are not also suffering from sleep apnea, as it may be one of the causes of gout aggravations in your body. Then you will be able to look into both sleep apnea treatments home remedies for gout gout itself. Speak to your physician about undergoing a sleep study to determine if you have sleep apnea or not. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Uric Acid Crystals, rather than drop any topic.

[size=large][b]Until Recently, Gout and Sleep Apnea Have Been Treated Separately[/b][/size][hr]However, many sleep apnea patients who implement treatments for that condition find that their gout improves at the same time. We are satisfied with this end product on Uric Acid. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Uric Acid.

Most notably, though, is that gout attacks are the most common while asleep, indicating that sleep has an impact on gout attacks and sleep disturbances and conditions may also influence the causes of gout attacks. It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Gout Sufferers. Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest.

The reason for this link is believed to be the reduction in blood oxygen during apnea episodes, causing cell disintegration in the body and the generation of uric acid in the bloodstream. The cause of gout is, after all, the presence of uric acid crystals in the joints. Furthermore, during apnea there is an increase in the carbon dioxide percentage within the blood, making the blood's acidity level higher and increasing the risk of uric acid precipitation as monosodium urate. This can collect in the joints and can even lead to an increased risk of developing kidney stones.

[list][*]This effect is very similar to what happens within the cells when excess alcohol is consumed.[*]And it should be noted that drinking alcohol can cause sleep apnea to become more pronounced.[*]Therefore, gout sufferers with sleep apnea have two major reasons to avoid drinking alcohol.[/list]

Other links between sleep apnea and gout include show up in the fact that not only are primary gout sufferers demographically the same as the primary sleep apnea sufferers (middle-aged, overweight men), but sleep apnea and gout are also both much more common among women who have been through menopause. Also, both gout and sleep apnea are associated with people who have a larger neck circumference. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Gout Attacks. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.

The treatments for sleep apnea include preventative actions, such as avoiding sleeping on one's back. When sleeping on the back, the airway can become constricted and is more likely to close, causing the oxygen levels in the blood to be lower than in hydrotherapy offers relief to dog with joint pain. Therefore, changing the way you sleep can help to prevent gout attacks simply by increasing the overall blood oxygen level. Other sleep apnea treatments can include a pressurized CPAP mask or surgery. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Gout Attack here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!